Thursday 15 November 2007

Day 15

Well 2 weeks on and I am a stone lighter and pretty chuffed about it.
I can see in the mirror that my tummy is not quite so round.
If I can now lose 3lbs per week I should be down to 12.5 stone by the time I go to my mums on 28 Dec. That would be amazing, I have no idea when I was last that small.
I am after money or vouchers for clothes for Christmas. My sister is a fashion buyer so I am hoping she will take me shopping and sort me out with some nice clothes that aren't frumpy tents.

On the subject of Christmas, it came up at class last night, I get the impression most of the other girls are going to plan lapse. I have definitely decided I won't be. I am going to just go for goal and get this over and done with ASAP. Then I can enjoy myself moderately after. I am really hoping that I will be at goal and a good bit through maintenance by my birthday in June.

So far I haven't made anything out of the packs, but after looking at the recipes on Minimins. I am very tempted to make wither a muffin or some crisps. I am just worried that I muck it up and ruin a foodpack. Tempted to have a vanilla muffin for afternoon snack, hmmmmmm.

No comments: