Wednesday 14 November 2007

Lighter Life

On 1 November 2007 I decided it was time to finally take the leap towards a lighter life.
I have been overweight for most of my life and obese for about 5 years since I got married and had my daughter.
I did the Weight Watchers thing for 14 months, the first 8 I lost 50 lbs which was great but a struggle. After Christmas 2006 I stayed on WW but wasn't doing it properly. I would add just that little extra, that can't hurt can it? The odd sneaky choccy bar (if nobody sees me eat it, then does it really count?) You know the score.

So I finally decided that I had to do something to sort my life out, and then I remembered somebody I used to chat to on a board who had lost 6 stone in as many months, and started checking out her posts again, and that is when I discovered Lighter Life.

So now I have signed up to abstain from food for 100 days in which they promise me I will lose at least 3 stone. All I need to do is eat 4 foodpacks per day, drink 4L of water and take moderate exercise.

I can do that, right?

One last supper, what should it be? I decided on a steak pie supper, a bar of dairy milk and a large latte. That is it, that is my last meal for about 4 months and strangely I am OK with that.

So over the next 100 days I shall blog my way through foundation, 400 foodpacks, 14 weigh ins and hopefully 42lbs of lard!!

No comments: